DON'T BE Afraid
To Pursue a Disability Claim
I have helped thousands with their social security claims. Let me help you with yours!
Schedule a Free Consultation With A Social Security Attorney Today!
Please Fill Out the Form Below So That We Can Begin Your Journey.
Social Security Attorney in Mobile & Baldwin County Alabama
Assisting Clients With Their Social Security Needs
How Can We Help You?
Social Security Disability
Supplemental Security Income
How Are We Different From Other Law Firms?
- Social Security is all we do – Unlike other firms that dabble in social security, it is our focus 100% of the time.
- We are local – Our firm is focused on the people of Mobile and Baldwin County and we have two convenient offices to serve you.
- Over 35 years of Experience – No need to say more.
- Convenient – If you are unable to meet in one of our offices, we have the ability to handle your case by other means.
- Free Consultations – Our office offers a free consultation and in fact, you owe us nothing until we settle your case.
- We will help you apply for disability and be there for you if you are denied.
SSD / SSI News and Information
How To Know if Your Condition Is “Disabling Enough” For SSD Disability benefits can be the key to leading a quality life for many Americans
Obtaining Social Security Disability Benefits after a Denial Social Security Disability Benefits play a critical role in providing financial assistance to individuals who are unable
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can go into your local Social Security office and apply in person.
- You can apply online at the Social Security Administration’s website.
- You can call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 and apply over the phone.
- Are you currently working?
- Is your condition severe enough to prevent you from working?
- Is your condition listed on the SSA’s list of approved impairments?
- Will you be able to do the work you were doing in the next 12 months?
- Can you transition to any other type of work?