DON'T BE Afraid
To Pursue a Disability Claim
I have helped thousands with their social security claims. Let me help you with yours!
Schedule a Free Consultation With A Social Security Attorney Today!
Please Fill Out the Form Below So That We Can Begin Your Journey.
Social Security Attorney in Mobile & Baldwin County Alabama
Assisting Clients With Their Social Security Needs
How Can We Help You?
Social Security Disability
Supplemental Security Income
How Are We Different From Other Law Firms?
- Social Security is all we do – Unlike other firms that dabble in social security, it is our focus 100% of the time.
- We are local – Our firm is focused on the people of Mobile and Baldwin County and we have two convenient offices to serve you.
- Over 35 years of Experience – No need to say more.
- Convenient – If you are unable to meet in one of our offices, we have the ability to handle your case by other means.
- Free Consultations – Our office offers a free consultation and in fact, you owe us nothing until we settle your case.
- We will help you apply for disability and be there for you if you are denied.
SSD / SSI News and Information
Social Security Disability benefits serve as an essential lifeline for individuals facing debilitating health conditions that hinder their ability to work. To qualify for these
Arthritis is a debilitating condition that affects millions of Americans, making it challenging for individuals to work and support themselves. For those facing severe arthritis,
When applying for Social Security Disability benefits (SSDI or SSI), you may be required to attend a disability examination, commonly referred to as a consultative
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can go into your local Social Security office and apply in person.
- You can apply online at the Social Security Administration’s website.
- You can call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 and apply over the phone.
- Are you currently working?
- Is your condition severe enough to prevent you from working?
- Is your condition listed on the SSA’s list of approved impairments?
- Will you be able to do the work you were doing in the next 12 months?
- Can you transition to any other type of work?